Monday, September 17, 2007

bangkok trip

i had a trip to bangkok right after my exams. BIL was having an IT exhibition in bangkok and asked if i want to come along to help him out. so i agreed as it would also be a short getaway for me after my stressful examinations.

so headed over to bangkok for the 2 day conference. we stayed over at Grand Westin Sukhomvit. the hotel was fantastic and the thai people gave us such good hospitality. the conference wasnt bad. BIL had a good response on his software which is a good thing. he had worked hard on the software. hopefully all goes well for him.

after the conference, did a bit of walkaround and shopping as well. overall, i had fun. definitely love to go to bangkok again. maybe this time round, i'll go with my cuz or my frens.

pics of the trip can be seen here.

No comments: