Friday, February 24, 2006

Relief

Thank goodness exams are over. It was my first main examination and i guess it should turn out alrite. Imagine going through five main exams from Mon-Fri. Fortunately today's paper was quite easy. At least now can relax for two months.

Well i did quite a few things today. After my prayers i went back to school. I had promised my friends that we will be going for a swim. It was really enjoyable considering that all this while we were all busy studying and preparing for our examinations.

Anyway i just got home from bedok corner. Went out with my mum and bro for dinner. I actually a bit lazy to go but my brother want to treat.......................so just follow lah.( makan free)

Ok lah. Off to bed for now. Very tired already. And to my crazy cousins....................see u all tomorrow yeah.

No comments: