Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sleepy Me

It was a sleepless night yesterday. Was over at my cousin place. We spend the night playing monopoly and a bit of PS2. And of course yesterday game was the best i had ever played. Within an hour or so, most of the guys had gone bankrupt. And by 4a.m we were done with monopoly. It was then followed by a series of football match on the PS2. By the time we were done it was already 8.40a.m.

Then later at 10.30 we all head on to hougang green to have our late breakfast. U know wat happened? I queed at the mama prata shop for 10 mins. When it was my turn, I asked him," Mama, bee home goreng rende." Guess wat he said. "Bee hoon goreng elek." He display all kind of food sold and said that to me. I was really pissed off. Luckily the makcik mee siam fill my hungry stomach.

Nevertheless I reached home at around 12.20pm. As soon as my mum saw me, she quickly brandishes her list of activities for me to do.
Activity List:
1. Wash the windows and the back door.
2. Peel the beansprout.

I finished my task by 2.30p.m. By then, my whole body was aching badly and I'm feeling very sleepy. I jumped onto the bed and the next 3 hours of my sleep was the most satisfying one I had in a very long time.

Okay............got to go now. Will be watching the League cup final in a short while. Anyway I think it will be 2-1 victory to Wigan.

No comments: