Thursday, December 27, 2007

grateful

it's been 2 days to my new job. there quite a few things that i need to know and be familiarise with. i was nervous on my first day. i didnt know what to expect. but my P, VP and HOD were very nice and supportive. so were the rest of the staffs.

i wasn't alone though. thankfully hajira was around to guide me. she was very patient with my repeated questions and blunder. haha. i would say my nerve got the better of me. anyway my gratitude to hajira for everything she's done.

i hope i will enjoy every moment of this job and hopefully maintain or better the high standard set by hajira.

1 comment:

HeroineNo7 said...

erm....am glad you're liking what you do and er, what high standards are you talking about huh????? ehehe

Glad that you've blended pretty well with the school. Good speech!