Sunday, December 23, 2007

korban cum b'day

last thursday i was over at my auntie house for hari raya haji. i arrived there to fetch my uncle and cuz before heading to muhammadiyah for korban. after the korban, i went back to my uncle house for lunch. chicken bryiani was the menu for the day. it was fun having my relatives around and spending time together.

after lunch, we began preparing for syehnaz b'day party. we got the kids to blow up balloons and do the decoration as well. as for the b'day girl, we had shasha doing the make up for her. syehnaz was all shy when we teased her on how beautiful she was. we got the kids gathered around her and sang her a birthday song.

overall it was an enjoyable day. had fun with my cuz and it is always great to see the kids enjoying themselves. Click for pics of the gathering.

No comments: