Monday, November 20, 2006

The Getaway

I'm feeling the Monday blues already. Back to school and got loads of work to do. It's gonna be a very long day. Can't wait to go home. Anyway the past weekend was definitely great for me. I needed to get away and have some peace of mind. I've been going through a terrible period of time since the past 3 weeks.

So i went to stay over at my sis place in JB. Went in with my cuz on Fri nite. I had a great time there. It was relaxing, peaceful and for a while i was away from my mum constant nagging(hahaha). Anyway i really luv her despite her nagging. She means the world to me although she don't realise that at times.




So back to the trip. We did a bit of shopping as well. The kids definitely had loads of fun playing by the pool. Definitely looking forward to anohter getaway. But this time hope that all my cuzzies will be there as we all tend to be a bit crazy when we are all together.

Click HERE for more pix

No comments: