Monday, November 27, 2006

Weddings Craze

Gosh.............i'm feeling really sleepy now. Worse still, school will end at 5.30. I will be going through this kind of lifestyle for the next 13 weeks. No term break. Everyday life will be 9-5.30. And it's work and research everyday. Plus more circuit design, testing.............and loads more to come.

Well on the other hand, weekend was nice especially on Sunday. I attended my cousin wedding and it was really great. Well what can one expect from an Indian wedding? It was crowded with guest. Food was excellent as usual. And the best was there's plenty of gorgeous anak mami. Best nye. I wanted to stay longer actually but i had to rush off to another wedding.

So hope that some more marriages will come soon. I just can't wait to go for more weddings. You will now definitely know why. Hehehe..........

No comments: