Friday, November 10, 2006

Picking Up The Pieces




Love. What is the real meaning to it? I can't figure out myself the true meaning behind that four-letter word. Or is it just an affection. Maybe. How can you love someone and then be uncertain of your decision? Does one feel bad doing this? Shattering hopes and breaking someone heart is far worse then "WORLD" multiple injuries and operations.

One thing for sure, let that individual regret the decision made and live a guilty conscience feeling always. As for me, i'm left to pick up the pieces and start rebuilding. I'm a strong-beliver. Maybe better things awaits me. Hopefully.

I believe, "What goes around,comes around". And when you least expect, it might happen to you. So for the beliver of love out there,"Stay positive".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah.. Thats the way to go!!

Anyway, I like this line "Shattering hopes and breaking someone heart is far worse then "WORLD" multiple injuries and operations." HAHAHAHA

Fafad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.