Thursday, February 08, 2007

It's Macha B'day

I've been wanting to blog about this but i've been kept busy by my project. It's lunch time now and i'm not that busy.........at least for now. Well yesterday was out with my family for dinner. Big bro couldn't make it as he's busy with work. So went to suntec to fetch my sis and headed straight to Esplanade. My 'macha' wanted to give us a treat. So met up with him at 2Hot Cafe @ Colours By The Bay.

The food there wasn't bad. The price was quite reasonable as well. And as usual, my mum will make noise with me. She said, " Membazir je. Lagipun bukan sedap sangat. Lebih baik aku masak kat rumah. Lagi sedap". Haiz............orang dah belanja pun masuh nak cerewet. She's like that.

Anyway today someones b'day. guess who lah. any guesses?..............cant think of any rite. hahaha. well it's my 'macha' b'day. he's 34 now. well he's been a great addition to my family for the past 7 yrs. and i hope he will continue to do so..............and for those who know him..go and wish him lah..........or come my house and surprise him ke...............and i guess by the time you wanna come to surprise him..........he will have already read the entry........and it won't be a surprise anymore. anyway it's the thought that counts.

will upload the pixx soon yeah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oi... time makan besar macam nie lupa kita eh!! Kita pun on leave tau yesterday :(