Sunday, February 04, 2007

Repercussion

What goes around, comes around. I refused to believe that saying till i experienced it myself not long ago. I guess that's the repercussion for doing bad to others. Well i definitely learnt from the experience and have moved on with life. But there's still people out there who still refused to learn and repent. And only when they had to face the mishap, will they tend to regret. Anyway doesn't really matter to me. Just a little upset. That's all.

I don't really know what to do later. Thought of watching salaam-e-ishq. Should be a good movie i hope. Maybe some other day lah. Hope could meet up with my cuz later to watch soccer. Maybe go lepak Ana house and watch soccer at night. But so far there haven't been any plans yet.

And i'm sooooo confident that we gonna beat Thailand tonight...................

No comments: