Thursday, January 11, 2007

Coffee With Yan

I had a great time last night. It's been a while since i met my Sophian as both of us are quite busy with our own schedule. So yesterday we made it a point to meet up for coffee. So after my school ended, i met him up at Simei. As usual, he will always made me wait for him. We were supposed to meet at 6.30 but he turned up at 7p.m.

So we went to Ah Mei for coffee. We sat there for sometime and had a good talk. He was supposed to attend a meeting at 8p.m but he cancelled it just to spend more time together. As he had cancelled his appointment, i then suggested going to vivo city. Anyway i've never been there before. So we reached vivo at about 9p.m. and spent about an hour just walking and enjoying the scenery. We played a bit of pool as well.

We left vivo at 10p.m and by the time i reached home it was already 11p.m. I opened the door and there was mum siting on the sofa waiting for me. She gave me the kind of not happy look and then off she went to bed. As usual, she's always worried if i'm not home yet.

But overall it's a time well spent even though it was for a short while.

No comments: