Friday, January 05, 2007

Looking Back

Its been five days since the New Year. How time flies. To all my friends and cuzzies, Happy New Year. May all your wishes and dreams come true yeah. Well as for myself, there's been ups and downs in 2006. Here's a list of few things that occurred in 2006.

2006:-
1. Completed my 2nd year in poly.
2. Started and ended an amazing relationship.
3. Lost my close cuz to an accident.(may god bless him)
4. Put on weight.(which is sooo horrible)
5. Played soccer at the cage till the early morning.
6. The beginning of my MP/SIP. (it sucks)

Well there's actually more but it's either i forgotten them or i just can't be bothered to list them down.

As for 2007, there are some things that i want to achieve.

2007:-
1. Graduate from TP.
2. Get admission to NIE( if possible)
3. Be a good son to my mum.
4. Be a better Muslim.
5. To have someone who would appreciate me and not betray me.
6. To spend more time with my family and cuzzins.
7. Have my own car.
8. Have a stable and rewarding career.
9. Lose weight.
10. Appreciate the facts of life.

Well, i hope there's more to come. Till then, stay happy and have a great year ahead.

1 comment:

Zameera said...

hi.. all the best to u for the final year.. may success come ur way.. insyaallah..