Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hairy Affair

There's been a recent addition in my life. Well, don't get me wrong yet. I'm not referring to any girls or whatsoever. It's about my facial hair. I've been growing it for the past month or so. And i've been getting mixed reactions by my family and friends. Some were saying that i look old or matured with the beard. And some even said that i looked fierce.

My lecturer also got into the act too. She sarcastically said, " Are you so busy with your project that you got no time to shave is it? You look old with that beard. And please shave it as i wanna see your boyish looks."

But i just like the way it is now. Anyway i've never grown them this long. So i want you guys out there to tell me if i should either keep it or shave it? Shout it out on my tag board. Your comments are much appreciated.





1 comment:

Zameera said...

hi there.. i guess u better off clean shaven or a neat goatee.. :)